Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back on Line

Hi folks. I've been battling some security problems with my Google account (among other accounts), hence the temporary absence. I think I have it under control now. You may have noticed that my photo keeps disappearing. That was not my doing.

Incidentally, if anyone has tried to contact me and hasn't gotten a response, try again. I may not have received your e-mail, so don't feel snubbed!

A few people have also complained of comments disappearing. The only time I ever delete a comment is if it's highly disrespectful (to myself or another commenter) or if it's an advertisement. I've only deleted one comment for being disrespectful, and it was a threat to another commenter. I don't believe in censorship here. Anyone is free to disagree with me at any time, as long as they can back it up. I value this blog as a forum for intelligent people to brainstorm together, and that inherently involves disagreement. So if you typed a civil comment and it disappeared, it's a glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment